Monday, January 18, 2010

Screening Stocks

Hi there.

Today I'm writing a simple stock screener. This will help me to don't spend much more time in the boring task of finding stocks with those events that trigger buy and sell calls.

I already have my list of "favourite" titles to trade. I also have an efficient trading system. Now I have too an automated tool that will find events that trigger my system calls. The next step would be to connect my broker
with the trading software I'm using...maybe lately.

In the next days I will show some results of my screener.

Regards and trade safely.

2 comments:

Salvador said...

Descobri este cantinho agora :D

Vou começar a olhar melhor para o teu sistema parece interessante, sobretudo o mensal... boas tendencias mas sem muito lag ao que parece a' primeira vista :)

Abraço

JAPO said...

Obrigado pelo apoio Salvador :)

Cá estaremos para ver se o sistema se safa ou não.

Uma coisa boa que ele tem demonstrado é a capacidade de limitar as perdas "automaticamente".

Abraço.