Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Disclaimer Post

Good night!

I'm starting this blog in order to share with all you the evolution of my trade system (wether it goes up or not!).

This system is NOT intended for real time trades, nor real time investors. It was developed by me to me only and its goal is to find tradable trends for long term investors like me. "Long" here means NOT day traders. So, to do this, I will only share my daily, weekly and monthly charts. I will try to post daily charts on a day-to-day basis, the weekly ones will be shown in the weekends and the monthly ones after each month ending.

My first system is based in ATRs (AverageTrueRanges) and, after this one is completed, I will start working on a more exotic one, based in neural networks for price prediction (again, NOT to real time prices).


In the stock market the hard thing isn't properly the definition of a system. In my point view the hardest thing is to use our system's signals and trade them.

Just for an idea, the charts I'm following are basically these:

 .SP500, SPY, SDS, XSPS
 .Russel 2000: IWM, TNA, TZA
 .Sensex: INR
 .Bovespa: EWZ
 .Commodities: GLD, SLV

Finally, I hope this place becomes a home in the future. A home where people can share thoughts, ideas and knowledge.

Let's do it!

No comments: