Monday, February 1, 2010

New signals

Hello people.

Llet me show you today's BUY signal on the Indian MSCI ETF (INR). This is one of my favourite
ETFs, because several Ellioticians claim that India is starting a major bull market.



Besides the follower buy signal, I think this one is confirmed by the stochastic oscillator and the
MACD divergence reversal bars as well. The RSI also rose today, so no negatice divergence here.
The only problem may be the volume decrease (negative divergence with volume). The weekly
model is still in a sell; however, the current bar isn't very far away from my trend follower, so this week
a weekly buy may also be seen. That would provide a nice and reliable long call.

Besides the INR, my screener also found that the GLD ETF (gold tracker) issued a buy call in today's close:
















Maybe a short term bottom has been found in gold. Let's wait and see.
This week's close will be very important for it.

Silver's leveraged reverse ETF ZSL ended today also on a sell from my follower.

My screener is only being applied to my personal stock list. If you want
to know the state of my trend follower to any other equity, don't hesitate
and ask me.


Trade safely.

No comments: