Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PSI20: Daily buy signal

My trend follower issued today a new buy signal in the portuguese PSI20 index.

See the picture:



As you can check, the follower ended today with a buy opportunity.
Technically speaking, I see the shy-rising volume, the RSI with a cross over the 30 boundary and the stochastic oscillator in a daily buy zone. The MACD histogram is too rising, after inverting its trend two days ago. These are all buy supports.
On the sell package, I see the late MA20 cross under the MA50 and my weekly trend follower still being under sell pressure (a weekly buy will be issued with a price over more or less 8050.

To conclude, all I can say is that my trend follower has very good results in the backtest of the PSI20 index, so I think this can be a turning point. Howver, let's play the safe side while the S&P is still on a sell!

Trade safely,
JAPO.

No comments: