Thursday, April 29, 2010

Market Update (SLV, INR, PSI20)

Good night!

The market today was very interesting. Generally speaking was a fine day for most markets...
Let me show my trend follower status for the SLV, INR and PSI20 chart.

1) Silver (SLV)


SLV had a nice breakthrought today, as it broke a strong resistance that was formed around the "psychologic" 18.0 level. However, nothing is already settled here, but a nice move had been made for sure! Today's volume was nice and seems to be no divergence in the RSI indicator. The stochastic oscillator is in buy mode too. The MACD grew and is almost green. In the walls of worry I see the prices touching the upper bollinger band and I'm watching how the SLV will perform until the 12th of May (there is a cross that day from two of my chart lines - call me crazy :P).

My trend follower is right now in the 17.59 level for a new sell signal.


2) India (INR)

India is my fetish market and I'm very confident that I'll be very happy in the near future with my longs!


My trend follower here is in the 12.36 level and the INR is at 12.23, so a new buy call my happen very soon. Regarding the daily indicators I see no problems for the longs and new highs are very likely.

3) PSI20


Our portuguese index has been smashed by traders in the last sessions, after the Standard and Poors rating agency dropped our rate. Just check how my trend follower caught that down move!!! It's amazing its performance :)
I'm writing today about it because, in spite of my trend follower is still in sell mode, I see nothing more than 3 clear signals for a buy call! The RSI climbed above the 30 level, the stochastic oscillator is now in buy mode and, more interestingly, there is a buy signal from the lower bollinger band! These are very reliable signals and I see no other option for the PSI20 than a short term very profitable trade!


Play your cards....I'm plying mine!

No comments: